Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

We made it! The weekend is upon us and that means we might be able to spend a moment or two in our craft rooms. To get you moving in that direction, check out this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge...Birthdays! Join us and create a project, card or layout featuring a birthday theme.


With a theme in mind, I checked out some of my favorite sketch blogs for a little layout inspiration, and Freshly Made Sketches did not let me down. This card is based off of Freshly Made Sketch No. 204. I love the sketch, but added a twist of my own by placing it at an angle. I then pulled out Heidi Swapp's September Skies 6x6 paper pad, and Taylored Expressions Party Pals, Think Happy Thoughts and  Block Party-Happy die from my stash and started creating. To complete the card, I stamped my sentiment and added a few sequins for pizazz.



Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Just A Scrappin' and Freshly Made Sketches blog. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Sugar Cube, Blue Corn), Heidi Swapp (September Skies)
Stamps: TE (Party Pals, Think Happy Thoughts)
Dies: TE (Block Party-Happy)
Accessories: Doodlebug (sequins ), adhesive, Ranger (stickles)




Join the conversation!

  1. That little party hat with the smiley face is just too adorable! Fabulous card and fabulous patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!! What a great use of that image as the "A"! I love how you have angled the sketch and the background papers are the perfect accent! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete