Monday, February 16, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Hello Spring!

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans!

I LOVE starting Monday on a crafty note! Starting the week with crafty fun inspires me to be crafty for the entire week. Today, I am sharing a happy spring card featuring a cute little birdie from the Somebunny Loves You stamp and coordinating die set. Perfect for today, since the mid-west is being hit with a snowstorm with 7-10 inches of snow.

I created a soft watercolor background using several Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I then stamped, die cut  and colored my little chick. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment, die cut an Easter basket and grass border, added a few embellishments and my lovely spring card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by today. For more inspiration, don't forget to visit the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,


K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. Oh, this is so sweet. Love the darling image, the grass... the pretty basket... the water colored background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete