Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Egg Hunt

Happy Wednesday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Time for a little mid-week crafty inspiration. Today, I am sharing with you a card that is bound to make you want to hop into Spring. I know I would love a little warm weather. In the mid-West, we are actually thrilled when the temperatures reads anything above freezing! LOL.

This card features a few crafting goodies from the February release. I am just in love with the Somebunny Loves You stamp and coordinating dies and the Leafy Vines embossing folder is a great way to add texture to die cuts and cardstock.


I used a few Taylored Expressions favorites to create my Easter egg hunt scene. The hills are die cuts from the Build A Scene-Rolling Hills dies and the tree is from the Sunshiny Day stamp set. I love mixing and matching dies and stamps to create scenes with depth and character. A few hidden eggs, die cut from the Little Bits Easter Confetti, along with a cute bow and my card was complete. 


Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration featuring the new February release products, stop by the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did! See you next time.

Smiles

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!