Thursday, February 19, 2015

JAS Challenge...Thank You

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge. As you can tell, I am all about the Thank You cards at the moment. I celebrated my 40th birthday late last month, and I needed to create/send out my Thank You cards. This week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge provided with an opportunity to create my cards and challenge myself to use the colors brown and pink to create something fabulous.




For this card, I used a shade of brown, because using the typical brown was just too stark. However, I like the soft effect and I am happy with the end result. I kept this card very simple, not a whole lot of dimension, a first for me =) I think this makes a nice card to replicate as well =) 


Thank you for stopping by, today. Don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog for more crafty inspiration=) You will be glad you did.

Smiles,

K

Card Size: A2
Card Sketch: Retrosketches No. 153
Card Supplies:

Paper: Bazzill, Canson (marker paper), Amy Tangerine (Plus One, Sketchbook)
Stamp: TE (Bright Boutique), SU (Wonderful Words)
Accessories: Ranger (liquid pearls), American Crafts (twine), Copic Markers, Memento Ink (tuxedo black)




Join the conversation!

  1. Happy Birthday 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
    What a beautiful card again I have to say you are a true inspiration to all of the paper crafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! You're creativity always inspires me. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job, love the Thank You card, the colors work so good together here. TFS.

    ReplyDelete