Wednesday, February 25, 2015

JAS Challenge...Happy Thoughts

Happy Wednesday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge. This week is all about the lace. Ok. I know, I cheated. I actually do not own a stitch of lace in my craft room. My apologies. However, that did not stop me from using some type of fabric material...twine =)



I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch to design my card. I love using angled panels and Sketch No. 257 was perfect. I used Pink Paislee's Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad, which perfectly complemented my vintage typewriter from Stampin' Up's You're My Type stamp set. A little twine, a puffy enamel heart and my card was complete.


For more crafty inspiration, don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin blog. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,


K


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies: 

Paper: Pink Paislee (Pen Pals), Recollections, Strathmore (mixed media paper)
Die: TE (Build A Tag I)
Stamp: Stampin' Up (You're My Type), Simon Says Stamp (Sending Happy Thoughts)
Accessories: Zing (black embossing powder), The Twinery (twine), Hobby Lobby (clothes pin), Doodlebug (enamel hearts)

Join the conversation!

  1. Lol...I have a bunch of lace and would have happily shared it. I had my mom and sister in town and didn't have a chance to participate :-(. Your card is absolutely adorable. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps! You had the perfect papers to create this card!

    ReplyDelete