Monday, September 29, 2014

Taylored Expressions...Boo Spooktacular

Happy Monday Fellow Taylored Expressions Fans,

I have had an awesome time showcasing this month's fabulous release and new Matched Line (which is sure to make coordinating one's color palette even easier). I hope you had a chance to visit the Taylored Expressions gallery for more crafting inspiration.

My last card uses the fun Little Bits Halloween dies, which coordinate nicely with the Pocket & Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase die. I created my own Halloween paper by heat embossing spooky sentiments on Pumpkin cardstock. A cute little ghost (Critters in Costume stamp set), glittery spiders and pattern, paper fun and my Boo Spooktacular card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by!

Smiles,

K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Accessories: WRMK (corner rounder), KI Memories (brads), Hobby Lobby (twine)


Join the conversation!