Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January: Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

This is my first time playing in the Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge. Participants have three options: (1) color challenge, (2) card sketch challenge, or (3) scrapbook challenge. I chose to do the card sketch challenge.

I intentionally kept my design simple. However, as I continued to work on the design I noticed it lacked a little something. I added ribbon as a finishing touch. I used the Love You Tons stamp set by Unity Stamp Co., which is just too cute. Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy,

K



Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection
Embellishments: ribbon (Michaels); heart punch (EK Success); stickles (Tim Holtz)
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. Love You Tons


Join the conversation!