Thursday, January 30, 2014

Washi You A Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Just-A-Scrappin', incorporating washi tape into your card, layout or project. I will be honest, I have not caught on to the washi tape craze. I own several rolls, but up until this point I had yet to use them. Shame on me. I know. This week's challenge was a perfect opportunity for me to jump in, and well, see what all the talk was about.

I created this card using Unity's Hubba Hubba stamp, which I partially masked so I could stamp Happy Birthday in the center. The washi tape proved to add just the right embellishment, and extra pop of color, on the lower left-hand side of the card. Plus a few wooden veneer chevrons and my card is complete.

Please take a moment to visit Just-A-Scrappin to view the cards, projects, and layouts of my fellow DT members,

Thank you for stopping by.

K




Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection, Basic Grey (Hey Boy), Stash
Cartridge: Artiste
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. ( Hubba Hubba); Stampin' Up (You're My Type)
Embellishments: Studio Calico (wooden veneer), Hobby Lobby (google eyes), American Crafts (jute), The Washi Shoppe (washi tape), KI (brads)
Alcohol Markers: American Crafts

Join the conversation!

  1. I love the cute robot so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I agree with Annmarie that the robot is adorable. Good job with the Washi! <3 Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Love the bright colors and those adorable balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Great robot, and the washi tape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete