Thursday, January 23, 2014

I {Heart} U

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to another weekly challenge at Just A Scrappin'. This week we are layering on the papers and embellishments. That's right, break out those scrap pieces of paper you could not bear to part with and those lovely embellishments you have been hoarding. Wait a minute, I really am talking about me!

I created this card using Cricut's Artbooking cartridge. This cartridge is loaded with lots of fun icons, borders and overlays. Actually, I think this cartridge is quickly becoming one of my go-to cartridges. I chose to use one of the album covers with the cute LOVE cut-out as my foundation and then just started piling on the layers from there.

Thank you for stopping by. However, do not forget to check out the other wonderful projects from my fellow DT members.

Happy Scrapping,

K







Card Size: 4 1/4 x 7
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection (Valentine), MME (Love Me), Imaginisce 
Cartridge: Artbooking 
Embellishments: The Twinery (twine), Recollections (enamel dots), 

Join the conversation!

  1. I just loved your card I thought you used chipboard for the card embellishments everything just pops out and has so much dimension

    ReplyDelete