Sunday, June 6, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio June Challenge| Diecuts

 Happy Sunday, Crafty Friends!


We made it to June! Are you ready for summer vacation? Our family has been adjusting to our summer schedule for the past week and let me tell you...it is pretty good so far. I am hoping to really soak in the slower pace and enjoy a few camping trips. I am hoping you too have a chance to enjoy the slower pace, and of course crafty time!


This month's Pinkfresh Studio Challenge is DIECUTS! I think this is the perfect challenge to use diecuts in new ways or maybe use a few diecut ephemera pieces you might have been hoarding. Ummm...I mean me, not you. 😉





As with each Pinkfresh Studio challenge, there are several creative options, choose the theme, color palette, or both. I decided to do both and working with the new Happy Blooms collection made it easy peasy for this challenge.  



I first started by stamping the beautiful Bougainvillea image onto white cardstock. I used the Simply Diamonds coverplate to design gradient color-block squares, which complement the Happy Blooms color palette. A few pieces of floral ephemera from the collection act as a focal point for the Hello from the Sentiment Suite: Mega Hello. A few enamel dots completes this card. 


As with each challenge, Pinkfresh Studio offers two lucky creatives a $50 gift card to their online store. The deadline to enter is June 29th at 11:59 CDT. For more details and to link your project(s), visit the Pinkfresh Studio Challenge Blog post (HERE)


Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely upcoming week. And as always...don't forget to make something beautiful!


Happy Crafting!


Keia


Card Supplies:






Join the conversation!