Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Part II: Taylored Expressions' Premium Ink Launch

Hello Taylored Expressions Fans,

Note: I apologize for the blog post errors. I had attached two photos to the original post: however, the picture and creative ramblings did not appear, which meant I had to delete both post (errors in the coding) and try again. So here's to another stab at this (fingers crossed)...

The second card, Happy Birthday To You My Friend (using the same stamp set, Spectacular), showcased how well the inks match the Taylored Expressions cardstock and the clean impressions achieved for stamped sentiments. With such a great match between paper and inks it will be fun to try a few tone-on-tone stamping projects in the near future.  


So what do you think? Interested in trying out these new, premium ink pads? Then you will be happy to know that Tayored Expressions has several special offers available (SPECIALS)...


For more product information, visit the Taylored Expressions Store.  In addition, receive the FREE ink chart download at TE.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting,

Keia 

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. Love, Love, Love this card! I see this in my future for my birthday card! HA! <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete