Thursday, December 17, 2015

Taylored Expressions...We Go Together Like Bacon And Eggs

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I cannot believe that we have made it to Thursday. The week is flying by, let alone the month of December! Today, I am here sharing with you a card I made using Taylored Expressions' Little Bits Bacon & Eggs dies and We Go Together stamp set.


My boys, including my dear hubby, are huge bacon fans so I had to show the bacon and eggs some love and create a skillet to complement the ensemble. I created the skillet using another essential Taylored Expressions' die, Stitched Circle Stacklets. I cut several strips of paper, 1/4" x 12", to wrap around the circular base to create the sides. The handle is made by using a toothpick as the base and wrapping a piece of paper around it, then gluing the seam. Once all the pieces dried, it was time to paint. (A video I found helpful on Youtube is "How to Make Dollhouse Pots and Saute Pan" by Chloes Dollhouse Things). To add a little realism to the bacon and eggs, I used several Copic markers to added shading and contrast (E00, E13, E15, E37, YR24, YR 27, Y11, Y17, 0, R29, R89). To complete the card, I stamped my sentiment on vellum using Memento ink and added a few gold, glitter enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration and information regarding products used, visit the Taylored Expressions' Store. You will be glad you did! See you next week for more crafty inspiration.

Smiles,

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!