Thursday, November 19, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? There are 35 days until the big day arrives! With that in mind, I am stopping in to share a Christmas-inspired card using Taylored Expressions Basketweave Cutting Plate and other complementing crafting goodies. 

The Basketweave Cutting Plate is a very versatile cutting plate. For this card, I used the die cut slots to create a horizontal shaker card. However, the strips that are cut from the cardstock can be weaved back through to create a beautiful basket weave effect for a visually stunning card. To create this scene, I went for my go-to circle dies from the Spin It To Win It die set to create the base for my winter backdrops. Next, I die cut the pieces for my scene using the Little Bits-Reindeer, Evergreens, Build A Scene-Rolling Hills and a sentiment from the Critters On Ice stamp set. I put my little scene together after adding a few touches to the reindeer, distressing the trees with Memento Ink and embossing the hill with the Braided embossing folder. A bit of metallic twine for visual interest and my card was complete. 

For more information on the products used and creative inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Store. You will be glad you did!

Thank you for stopping by!

Smiles,


Keia 



Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!