Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Love...You Scream. I Scream. We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I love starting the week with a little creative inspiration. Today, I am sharing a card using the stamp and die combination, Summer Love.



I used Copic markers to color the cute little ice cream truck. The sun is from Taylored Expressions, Sunshiny Day (another great spring/summer stamp set). A few clouds, cut using the Cloud Duo dies, and a coordinating sentiment completed my card.  Thank you for stopping by today! For more inspiration, visit Taylored Expressions. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!

  1. Hello, Keia!

    Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love your work. They are not just cards, but keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete