Saturday, April 20, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 98

I have been wanting to try my hand at sketches for sometime and found a wonderful blog dedicated to sketches...Deconstructed Sketches. This week's sketch provided me with the perfect design concept for a Mother's Day card I needed to create. I loved the multiple layers used for the design sketch and really enjoyed incorporating layering into my card.

Enjoy,

K



Supplies:
Card Size: 7 x 5 1/2

Paper: MME (Follow Your Heart), DCWM (Mariposa), Recollection
Cartridge: Elegant Edges, Artiste
Chipboard: MME
Jute: American Crafts
Flower: Recollection
Glitter: Stampin' Up



Join the conversation!

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love every little element! So happy you decided to play along with the Deconstructed Sketch this week! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete