Friday, February 10, 2012

Scrapfunattic Crop A' Ganza 2012

Crop A'Ganza 2012 was amazing. A local scrapbooking store in my area, Scrapfunacttic, puts on two fabulous cropfests a year (one in the spring the other in the fall). I was able to attend the spring crop and had an amazing time. I met new friends, cropped into the wee hours of the morning, did make and takes, learned new scrapbooking techniques, and finished a mini scrapbook for my husband. All I can write is whoooooooooo! I have never accomplished so much scrapping in so little time (well it was three full days and the crop room stayed open all night!). Below are some pics of the scrapfest and my new scrappy friends.

                                                                 



The crop room

To write that the crop room was a scrapbooker's dream is an understatement. If you can imagine a tool, machine, paper or ink of whatever other scrapbook accoutrement it was there. As a newbie I was not prepared for all this scrappy awesomeness. I thought I had over packed. I mean I had two rolling totes, a paper case, lamp, Cricut machine, Cuttlebug, side table, paper, pictures and the other necessary scrapping tools. However, as the pictures above illustrate, I could have always brought more and still not had enough! I cannot wait for the next Crop A' Ganza. Let the scrapping begin, again!                                                                                

Join the conversation!