Saturday, July 31, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Happy Blooms

 Happy Saturday, Sweet Friends!


I am finishing out the month of July with one more sweet paper confection from Pinkfresh Studio featuring the Happy Blooms collection.




The layout for this card was inspired by Therese from Lost in Paper. If you do not know this amazing paper artist, then please use the link to check out her work. When I saw this layout I knew I wanted to use it for a future card project. This layout helps utilize the slimline card size in a visually pleasing way and helps break up the space, which can sometimes be overwhelming. Pinkfresh Studio's use of stamps, stencils, and dies make creating a beautiful card within reach for any paper crafter. To create my floral bouquet, I used the Happy Blooms stencils to color in the stamped and diecut piece. I used my colored pencils to add a bit more shading. The Everyday Script die set is perfect for adding a delicate diecut sentiment to any card. A simple sentiment and a sprinkling of blue jewels complete this card. 




Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely, crafty weekend!


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:













Join the conversation!