Friday, July 9, 2021

Scrapbook.com| Craft Room Basics

 Happy Friday, Friends!


Can we talk craft room organization? I LOVE organizing my creative space. In a house full of men, my craft room is a place where I am free to play with color, display my collection of pretty, delicate items and just spend a little quiet time letting my creativity lead me down a path of discovery. 



I have not always had a dedicated craft space. As a military family, space can be at a premium. However, I have always carved out a space to create whether it was a small kitchen table with a rolling bag of supplies, a leaky basement in base housing, or now a little piece of creative heaven. My craftroom is not very large, so making sure I find creative and flexible storage solutions is key to getting the most out of my space. 





Finding workable solutions for my growing paper collection is important. As a design team member for several companies, I like to organize my paper pads by each company and keep paper collections together (ephemera, enamel dots, and 6x6 paper pads). I used the Tall Sticker Organizer from Scrapbook.com to house my Pinkfresh Studio paper collections and Scrapbook.com cardstock paper pads. I made a few modifications to make the Tall Sticker Organizers work for me by using styrofoam to create risers and used the white-tabbed dividers to separate my paper collections. The 6x8 Paper Pad Holder easily accommodates several 6x8 paper pads. 





With a variety of sizes, the envelopes are perfect for organizing single projects, multiple stamps and dies, and keeping my scrapbooking photos and DT assignments in order. I keep my filled storage envelopes in stackable paper trays for easy access as I work on my monthly assignments. 

I hope this look at how I use some of Scrapbook.com's Craft Basics provides you with a few organizational ideas for our own crafty space. Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Organization,


Keia 


Craft Room Basics:



Join the conversation!

  1. Hi, your room is so organized and pretty! I have all those scrapbook dot com storage products (plus a bunch of their totally tiffany cubbies/stadiums) but the one area I haven't solved is copic storage. (I have a LOT of them) WHERE DID YOU GET THAT COPIC STORAGE UNIT? I need that so badly. Please oh PLEASE tell me how to get that entire unit! *begs*

    ReplyDelete