Friday, July 23, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio| Lots of Love

 Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!


Time to round out the week with a little bit of LOVE. Today, I am sharing a card featuring a lovely washi tape collection from Pinkfresh Studio, Blossoms and Berries. 



The washi tape collections from Pinkfresh Studio are so easy to use and make creating beautiful cards a breeze. To create this card, I applied the washi tape to a piece of white cardstock and then diecut the panel. To add interest and layers, I cut a square and inked the piece using Olive dye ink and diecut an A2 background using the Essentials: Radiating Background 2 die. Together, I layered the pieces to achieve a visually appealing card with depth and rich in color. A few inky gold splatters and a bold sentiment complete this card. 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to step into your craftroom and create something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!