Thursday, January 9, 2020

Taylored Expressions Day 4: Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

The weekend is almost here! Yeah! Time to head into our craft rooms and get scrappy! Today, I am sharing my last two card projects from the January release, Inky Fingers-Valentine, and Banner Year-Love.



Another addition to the Inky Fingers collection is calling your name--Inky Finger-Valentine. To create this card, I cut an A2 size piece of  Sugar Cube cardstock and cut it on the diagonal. I then stamped the owls and colored their wings using Copic markers. A few hearts and the stamped sentiments completed this card.




The second card features the Banner Year--Love and the Backstory--Valentine background stamp. I stamped an A2 size Sugar Cube cardstock using the Backstory--Valentine background stamp and heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder. Next, I masked the heat embossed panel using the heart masking stencil. I applied a rainbow of colors to the heart using the TE dye inks and Blender Brushes. A heat embossed sentiment and new Bits & Pieces-Have a Heart completes this card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more information about January release or inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE).

Happy Crafting,

Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. Oh, those owls are so cute! I also love that heat embossed background with the sponged heart. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete