Thursday, February 7, 2019

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Original Rump Shaker in the House!

Happy Thursday Taylored Expression Fans and Crafty Friends,

We made it! Today is RELEASE DAY! Today, I am sharing the last of this week's projects. I had a great time showcasing Easter cards for a variety of card afficionados. These last cards are no exception. Introducing the Hip Hop Bunny and Third Day Border!






Okay, does this card not bring back flashbacks of Swatch watches, double-layered, colored socks, boomboxes and the like? The sayings with the Hip Hop Bunny stamp and coordinating die, will have you jammin' to old school Hip Hop. To create this card, I used a few musical favorites from the TE collection...Musical Background, Little Bits-Record and Just A Note. To create the ombre focal point,  I inked  a Sugar Cube panel with Lime Zest and Lemon Meringue ink. I then die cut an inset square using the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. The bunny was stamped, colored, die cut and then adhered to an action wobble, so he could, you know, shake his rump. I will be honest, it took me about seven tries bunnies before I was happy with this one. Shake on, Hip Hop Bunny


Card number two pairs Third Day Border with Words of Faith-Easter.


To create this card, I inked a Sugar Cube card panel with Candy Corn, Pineapple and Sprinkles dye ink. I then heat embossed the vellum using gold embossing powder and the Words of Faith-Easter. The Third Day Border was die cut from Sugar Cube cardstock and adhered to the Ornate Frame die cut. A  bouquet of florals with palm branches complete this card.

Thank you for stopping by today. For information regarding products used and more creative inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE). To purchase the products from the February release, visit the TE webstore (HERE).

Happy Crafting,

Keia


Craft Supplies:

Join the conversation!