Friday, March 8, 2019

I Love You A Hole Punch

Happy Friday Crafty Friends,

The weekend is quickly approaching and I am looking forward to stepping into the my craft room to play. I relish the opportunity to show a little inky love to a stamp or die. Today's stamp and die combination is no exception, Taylored Expressions' Chomp was calling my name for this month's Designer Choice. And I am glad I took the time to create a fun card for my hubby.


To create this card, I stamped, colored with Copic markers and die cut the hole punch image. The image is then matted on a toffee cardstock Pegboard and ombre Hole Punch Cutting Plate die cuts. The little hole punch bits are collected in a vellum envelope. A sentiment completes this card.


Thank you for spending a little time with me.

Happy Crafting,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!