Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Many Thanks...

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends,

Today, I am sharing a 3x3 Thank You card trio. If you are like me, there are never enough Thank You cards in your card stash. And while most of the time I am happy to create on the standard A2 canvas, it is nice to switch things up a bit. The 3x3 format allows me to create a beautiful card without a lot of extra fuss. Or in my case, the dreaded white space. I love clean and simple cards, but every time I try to create one I keep fiddling with it until there is not any white space left. A little creatively defeating. Oh, well. For this card set I am using the new to me, Sketched Blooms stamp set.




These cards are meant to be quick and easy. I die cut several Sugar Cube mats using the Stitched Square Stacklets. I would later mat this onto a Cilantro scalloped mat and adhere to an Oreo card base. Before matting the Sugar Cube cardstock mats, I stamped and Copic colored the sketched blooms. Using the MISTI stamping tool allowed me to manipulate the floral stems for visual interest. A sweet sentiment and Nuvo drops complete this card set.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have been inspired to make a few extra Thank You cards for your stash.

Happy Crafting,


Keia

Card Size: 3x3
Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. Beautiful! I love how you've intertwined the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim! It took me a bit of time to position the stamps and have them stay on my MISTI. LOL

    ReplyDelete