Friday, September 7, 2018

Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash Celebration!!!



Happy Friday Taylored Expressions Fans and Crafty Friends!

This week has been fantastic! It was wonderful seeing old friends and familiar faces. Today, is the end of the TE Birthday Celebration release, but time for you to get into your craft rooms and create something beautiful. I love birthday cards, and I really never have enough of them in my card stash. I really enjoyed this birthday themed release, and I hope the recipients of my cards will too!

I am sharing one more card before, I too, head into my craft room. Today's card features the preciously released Iconic Wishes-Birthday. I love when I have an opportunity to see a hidden gem in a new light.


To create this card, I stamped the Iconic Wishes-Birthday in Guava ink and die cut the cupcake wrapper from TE's Woodgrain paper. The Sugar Cube cardstock panel was embossed using the Take A Number embossing folder and then cut to reveal a 1 3/4 inch hidden ombre panel. The ombre panel was first stamped (Sweet Sprinkles Background) and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. The ombre effect is achieved using Potato Chip, Pink Champagne, Lavender Glaze and Confetti Cake. The Celebrate Script die is die cut from Potato Chip, Pink Champagne and Confetti Cake cardstock and adhered onto the panel. A few balloons and a smattering of stars complete this birthday card.


Thank you for spending time with the entire TE crew, both past and present. We hope we inspired you to head into your own crafty space and make something beautiful. For more inspiration and information from the September release, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE).


Love making cards for others? Join Taylored Expressions in their Share Joy mission. Create a beautiful card for individuals living in nursing homes or assisted living facilities. For more information on how you can be apart of sharing and spreading joy, visit Taylored Expressions (HERE).

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!