Thursday, October 13, 2016

On Strike Until December 26

Hello and Happy Thursday My Crafty Friends,

If you know me, and I am sure you do, I am huge fan of the Taylored Expressions' Grumplings. When I saw the Elf Grumpling set, I just knew I had to ink that sweet little disgruntled face.

Seriously, what is there not to love? Have we all not been in a similar situation at one time or another during the holiday season? Honestly, my husband laughs at me because I am horrible at wrapping gifts. And believe me, I look like this poor Grumpling when it is my turn to wrap. I am dreading the day already. This card is a tribute to my misadventures with wrapping paper.

To create to this card, I stamped my Grumpling on Copic-friendly paper and colored him with Copic markers. Although it does not show well in the photograph, the background was created using the Snow Day background stamp with VersaMark and Shimmer White embossing powder by Judikins. I also used TE's All Wrapped Up die set to cut out various sized packages (this is also a great die set to use for other gift giving occasions). 


Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog and Store.

Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



SaveSaveSaveSave

Join the conversation!

  1. It is SO cute the way you have his grumpy self peeking out from the stack of beautiful presents.

    ReplyDelete