Thursday, August 3, 2017

Taylored Expressions Release Day...If I have To Say Boo One More Time...

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Wahoo! You made it. Today is Taylored Expressions Release Day! So what do you think? Are you excited for fall and Halloween? Today, I am sharing two more new additions, Be Somebody and Happy Flowers Background stamp.


To create this card, I used Copic-friendly paper to stamp and color my trio of ghostly friends from the Be Somebody stamp/die combo. The card background is a 4 x 5 1/4  piece of Sugar Cube cardstock inked with Wilted Violet, Peel Paint, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks. I decided to create a shaker pocket using window acetate and Build A Scene Halloween sequins for shaker material. The spider web overlay is die cut from Oreo cardstock using the Spider Web Cutting Plate. A heat embossed sentiment complete this card.




The second card features the versatile Happy Flowers Background stamp.


I previously used the stamp to create a background for the trio of Sugar Skull tags. However, the stamp can be used for many occasions as with this Hello card. To create this card, I heat embossed the floral image onto Sugar Cube cardstock using Ranger's Silver Pearl embossing powder. I then used various TE dye inks to create a floral bouquet using the Fresh Florals and Holiday Florals stamps and coordinating dies. Once I had grouped the flowers together, I die cut Hello from Lavender Glaze cardstock and adhered it to the card front.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are excited about the new release and inspired to head into your craft room to make something beautiful. For more inspiration, visit the TE blog.

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!

  1. Super excited for Fall & Halloween!! The ghosts are TOO cute!! Super cute card. I love the pretty flowers. Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Migdalia, for the kind words. I hope you have a chance to create some fall and Halloween cards, too. Happy Crafting =)

      Delete