Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio| December 2020 Challege

Hello Crafty Friends!


I hope your week is off to a great start. I had an opportunity to play in my craft room this past weekend, and I am looking forward to sharing my projects with you. I am continuing to enjoy playing with the new Pinkfresh Studio stencil and die release. I thought I would use the Seamless Floral Pattern and the color palette from the Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge as my inspiration. 






To create this card, I inked an A2 sized piece of SugarCube cardstock using the Seamless Floral Pattern stencil with Berrylicious, Marigold, Slumber, Storm, Coral Reef, Apricot, Evergreen, Sweet Mustard, Clementine, and Mint dye inks. The floral pattern is created by layering five different stencils, which bring the pattern to life. I found that in order to achieve a depth of color and variation on the flowers, it is best to use two colors--one light one darker. I used blender brushes to lay down my color. The floral bouquet is from the Celebrate stamp and die set and is colored with Copic markers and Polychromo colored pencils. The lovely sentiment, from the Floral Notes stamp set, is heat embossed onto Sorbet cardstock and completes this card. 



I hope you have a chance to create something beautiful this month to share with others. And remember to stop by the Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge and share your projects, card, or scrapbook page. Pinkfresh Studio loves spreading joy and inspiring individuals to create, so two people will be chosen to win a $50 gift card to the Pinkfresh Studio store! The challenge ends on December 29th. A winner will be chosen on January 2. For more details and to link your project, visit the December 2020 Challenge page (HERE).


Keep Spreading Joy, 


Keia


Card Supplies:

Stencil:  Seamless Floral Pattern

Stamp/Dies: Celebrate (stamp/die), Floral Notes (stamp)

Inks: Berrylicious, Marigold, Slumber, Storm, Coral Reef, Apricot, Evergreen, Sweet Mustard, Clementine, Mint

Gems: Essentials Jewels Mix

Accessories: TE Cardstock (SugarCube, Blueberry) Concord & 9th (Sorbet), TE Blender Brushes, Adhesive, TE Black Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Copic Markers, Polychromo Colored Pencils, Nuvo (Moonlight Glitter Paster)


Other Challenge(s):

The Flower Challenge #51

Join the conversation!