Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas Cards| Oh, What Fun!

Good morning Crafty Friends!


My Scrapbook.com order arrived and tucked inside was a freebie set of diecuts from the Oh, What Fun! collection from Pinkfresh Studio. So you know what this means? Time to start playing! 



There are a ton of diecuts in each pack, 56 to be exact! So this means I have plenty of diecuts to create festive holiday cards. To create this card, I really wanted to focus on building Christmas scenes using vignettes. I love the idea of looking into a window while on a stroll and seeing a Christmas tree lights twinkling. Or, sharing kindness by leaving a gift on a neighbors doorstep, and of course, stockings hung on the fireplace mantle and presents under the tree. 

I used the Pinkfresh Essentials Slim Stitched Scalloped Rectangles to create my foundation. I then used the Slumber ink to add color to the background, along with a few gold inky splatters. I then added each vignette to finish my card. Off to create a few more Christmas cards!




Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio: Essentials Slim Stitched Scalloped Rectangles, Oh, What Fun! (Scrapbook.com), Slumber (ink pad), 

Taylored Expressions: Handlettered Holiday 2, Cardstock (SugarCube) 


Join the conversation!

  1. Love how you put this together! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jan! Thank you for stopping by and your kind words. I hope you have a lovely and crafty holiday season. Blessings and Friendship

      Delete