Thursday, January 12, 2017

Taylored Expressions Release Day: I Ran Once, And It Was Awful!

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Wahoo! Today is release day! We made it. All the dies, stamps and watercolor panels you have been eyeing earlier this week are available! Today, I am showcasing the ever so cute and delightfully grumpy, Exercise Grumplings and Stitched Cloud Duo.

It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of the Grumplings collection and this little gem is no exception. When I saw this stamp set, I knew it was perfect for my sweet husband. Let's just say running is not his favorite form of exercise. To create this card, I used the Neigborhood Border, Sip, Sip Hooray, and Let's Talk Edger 3 dies to design my marathon scene. Once I die cut all the pieces, I used Copic markers to color the buildings on the Neighborhood Border die. The banners and balloons are from the Sip, Sip Hooray stamp and die set.  I colored the banner with Copic markers and then wrote the words "Finish Line" with a Micron pen.


Have you fallen in love with the Exercise Grumplings? For a limited time only earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS on the Exercise Grumpling bundle. If you not a Crafty Points member, its free and easy to join. Just create an account at the TE webstore and your automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You will earn 82 points with the Exercise Grumplings bundle purchase. Offer is valid on qualifying purchases made between 7am PST on Thursday, January 12 and 11:59 CST on Sunday, January 15, 2017 and only while supplies last. Crafty points are only available through the TE webstore, www.tayloredexpressions.com.




The second card showcases the Stitched Cloud Duo and Magical Day stamp and die combination set.

I used the Build A Scene - Rolling Clouds dies to create a stencil and then sponged Sprinkles dye ink onto Sugar Cube cardstock to create the cloud background. The die was used again to die cut a cloud border and the cloud duos from Sugar Cube cardstock. Next, Cherry Pop, Candy Corn, Potato Chip, Sprinkles and Jelly Donut cardstock was used to create a rainbow. A stamped sentiment and enamel dots complete this card.


Thank you for you for visiting. For more creative inspiration and to see if you have possibly won a fabulous prize from this release, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog. Happy shopping.

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies: My Minds Eye (enamel dots)




Join the conversation!