Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Taylored Expressions...For You Friend

Happy Tuesday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I love starting the week on a crafty note...it just makes me smile (and I hope you, too)! Today, I am sharing with you a card using Taylored Expressions' Gridlocked stamp set and coordinating die.





This versatile stamp and die can be used to create a shaker or window card (featured here) and offers a variety of sentiments for various occasions; Congratulations, Happy Birthday and several more. I feel like I can never have enough Thinking of You/Friendship cards in my card collection, so the For You sentiment was a perfect showcase choice. I used Pebbles', Happy Day, for my pattern paper and complemented it with Taylored Expressions Granny Smith and Peapod cardstock (two of my favorites). The Gridlocked stamp features stamped images of flowers, but I wanted to add a little more dimension so I die cut several flowers using the Flowers Box Sprigs and Flowers die. The Friend die is a Thank You gift from Taylored Expressions (LOVE IT)!  A little twine, pearls for my flower centers and a butterfly as a finishing touch on my bow completed this card. Simple, but sweet.

Thank you for stopping by. For more crafting inspiration using the Gridlocked stamp and coordinating die or other March release products, visit the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did.

Smiles,

Keia

A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!