Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Taylored Expressions' Product Focus...Father's Day

Happy Wednesday Taylored Expression Fans,

This month we are kicking off a product focus in anticipation of Father's Day! That's right we are getting a jump start on making the perfect card for dad.

Today, I am sharing with you a card I made for my dad, Jerome. Our last name is Shipp, so I was looking forward to playing with the Ships Ahoy stamp and die combo. Growing up, individuals would jokingly say, "Here comes Jerome Shipp and his little dinghy." Ha Ha Ha... The little joke was not that funny growing up, but now as an adult, I can appreciate the pun =)



You can find more Father's Day inspiration in the Taylored Expressions' Newsletter. Below, is a picture of my dad and a write-up I wrote about my dad that appeared in the newsletter.


"From you, Dad, I learned the importance of cultivating a strong work ethic and sense of pride in accomplishing whatever task is set before me. You would often say, “If you are going to do something, don’t just do it. Do it well!”  It is the doing something WELL, which leads to learning, acquiring a new skill, perseverance and determination, if not occasionally, a few tears. The aim is never to compete with others, but rather to challenge myself to be better than the person I once was. Happy Father’s Day, Dad, to the man who has seen his own share of challenges and can confidently say, 'I have done well.' Love you. " 

Thank you for stopping by. See you later this week. 

Smiles,

Keia 


Card Size: A7
Card Supplies:





Join the conversation!