Monday, April 13, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Baby, Baby, Baby...Sweet Little One

Happy Monday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I love starting the week off with a little crafty inspiration. Today, I am sharing Taylored Expressions' Block Party-Baby, Little Bits Onesie and sentiment from Mama & Me.



I love the bold lettering of the Block Party collection, so much so that I die cut it several times as a dramatic focal point for this card. I then die cut my onesie to match the cute pattern paper from Taylored Expressions' Double the Joy 6x6 paper pad. An orange bow and sweet sentiment from the Mama & Me complete my card.

Thank you for stopping by. For my inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,

K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!