Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Wednesday Fabulous Crafters and Scrappers!

Today, I am sharing with you a card made with a few goodies from Taylored ExpressionsApril Release. The stamp set The World is Waiting is a wonderful set to use for encouragement and upcoming graduation cards. Awesome!



To create the card base, I used a masking technique to create my diagonal splash of color using Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, and Salty Ocean). I then die cut a circular window to showcase the globe from The World is Waiting stamp set. The iridescent stars were created  by using the star die from the Trim The Tree die set. I die cut the star out of cardboard and using the negative image sponged white pigment ink onto the background. I sprinkled a little Judkins iridescent embossing powder on the stars before heat setting them.  I colored my embossed globe with Copic markers, being careful not to touch the embossing powder.


Thank you for stopping by today! For more crafty inspiration, head on over to the Gallery. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,


K


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!