Thursday, January 24, 2013

JAS Challenge #36--Snowmen, Ribbons, and Buttons, Oh My!

Good Morning Fellow Crafters,

We are off to a wonderful Thursday at Just A Scrappin'.  The DT is still in the mood for winter fun as we turn our attention to the iconic winter character, the snowman. The week's challenge is to make a project, card or layout using a snowman, ribbon and buttons.

I am still in my glitter phase. Note to self, "Why have I not used this cool embellishment before this month?" Anyway, I did not have tiny buttons in my stash so I opted for brads as an alternative. I used a little glitter to add some sparkle and put sunglasses on my oh so cool snowman. Here comes the man...

Please visit the Just A Scrappin' blog to see what the other talented ladies designed for you this week.

All the best,

K

Recipe: A2

Paper: MME, Stampin' Up
Cartridge: Snow Folks (cut at 3 3/4")
Ribbon: Celebrate It (Michaels)
CB folder: D'vine Swirls and Swiss Dots
Stickles, Stampin' Up glitter




Join the conversation!

  1. Love it! That's one cool snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your snowman the cool shades are great the one thing that really caught my eye was your embossed designs on the body and his jacket Just a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman and his embossing-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you snowman and the red, white and blue of the card.

    ReplyDelete