Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Birthday Card for Clayton

I will admit, I become so wrapped up in making cards for everyone else that I am often left scrambling to make a card for those nearest and dearest to my heart. Our son, Clayton, turned two and there I was knowing I needed to make a card, and yet there was no card to be found. This simply would not do. Not for our little man. Granted, I know Clayton is not the least bit interested in a card; however, I would know. And one day he will look back and wonder were was his card.  So a card for Clayton it is.

I am happy to write I did complete the card prior to his birthday. And while the card was the least of his  concerns; nevertheless, it was there and I knew it was there.

Happy Birthday, Clayton.

K


Recipe A2 with journaling banner

Paper: MME (lime twist), Stampin' Up, Recollections
Embellishments: MME
Twine: The Twinery
Button/Brads: Basic Grey
Stickles

Join the conversation!