Friday, April 30, 2021

Scrapbook.com| National Scrapbooking Week

Hello, Crafty Friends!


Happy National Scrapbooking Week! I am so excited to participate in Scrapbook.com 's celebration of this awesome week/day! Today, I am sharing a 12x12 layout I created using Pinkfresh Studio's Some Days collection featuring a 6x6 paper pad, journaling bits, and ephemera. 





To create this layout, I started by choosing some of my favorite geometric prints from the 6x6 paper pad and paired this with some of the ephemera bits for a splash of color. I like using black and white photos with my layouts because they don't clash with the more colorful paper collections. I used the now-retired Dot Art stamp set from Altenew to add visual interest to the white background along with black, inky splatters. The embellishments I used are from my stash and add a bit of coordinating color to the layout. I love how this layout turned out. 



 

I hope you have a chance to play along this week and celebrate National Scrapbooking Day with Scrapbook.com and the rest of the Creative Team.




Happy National Scrapbooking Day!


Keia 


Supplies: 



Join the conversation!