Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy Friday, Crafty Friends!

Are you looking forward to heading into your craft room this weekend?  Well, I am glad I made a little time to play in my craft room. St. Patrick's Day almost passed me by, and I couldn't allow that to happen.  My sweet hubby is a huge fan of St. Patrick's Day, so I wanted to make a card for him. Today, I am sharing a card featuring Taylored Expression's Shake Your Shamrock (stamp/die combo).

I decided to use the stamp to add interest to my background. A few flicks of opaque, gold watercolor from the Gansai Tambi watercolor palette is in keeping with the St. Patrick's Day theme. I used a few seasonal-themed dies to create a scene, which I offset on a stitched banner die cut. A stamped sentiment completes this fun card.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope this has inspired you to create something beautiful this weekend. For more inspiration using these products, visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery (HERE).

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!

  1. What a lovely card! The design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jan! Thank you for the kind words. I hope you had a lovely St. Patrick's Day =) Blessings

      Delete