Thursday, September 29, 2016

It's Party Time...

Happy Thursday fellow card makers and scrappers,

The month of September is almost over, but before it is, I have one more card to share.


I used the new Bold Balloons stamp set and Taylored Expressions dye ink to create a rainbow balloon bouquet. The overlapping of the inked balloons created a nice blended effect and the sentiments in the stamp set make great balloon strings. Once I had created my stamped design, I used the Block Party-Party die to die cut the word "party" for my birthday card. A few sequins add a festive flare and complete this quick, fun card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions gallery.

Happy Crafting,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:





Join the conversation!

  1. Love this Miss Keia! So Creative and Clever! Love how you used the Block Party-Party Die on this and Loving the fun rainbow colors too! Just Super Cute! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete