Thursday, June 9, 2016

Taylored Expressions' June Release...Oh Crop!

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans!

Today is June Release Day! Wahoo, you made it! I hope you have enjoyed all the amazing inspiration during Sneak Peek Week. I know I enjoy seeing what my fellow crafty sisters are creating, so much creativity.

Today, I am showcasing the new Build A Farm, Build A Scene-Farm Fence, Little Bits-Silo, Little Bits-Tractor and a classic throwback, Green Acres. During the June Release, Taylor introduced the dies to go with the Green Acres stamp set, which by the way when you read the sentiments are hilarious.


I will write that the Build A Scene Barn is a large die set that is the focal point of one's card (and not to be confused with the Little Bits-Barn, also newly released). I love the classic, weathered-look of old barns and stayed true to the deep red, black and white color palette using TE's  Sugar Cube, Oreo, and Dijon cardstock along with pattern paper from Basic Grey's Shine On 6x6 paper pad. To create the farm scene, I used the Build A Scene-Rolling Hills dies along with pattern paper from Echo Park's This & That paper pad. A few more farm items like a silo, fence and tractor complete the scene, and a spunky sentiment completes the card.


Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to visit the Taylored Expressions Blog for a full listing of participating designers and new release product information. Happy crafting!

Smiles,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. I didn't get this barn and tractor... oh eek! YOU are making me want it now! lol Fabulous card Keia! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete