Thursday, February 20, 2014

Taylored Expressions' Key Ingredients Design Team Announcement

Hello Again Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I know this is my second post for the day. I think this is a first. However, I have the most exciting news. I made the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Design Team! Wahoo! I am so completely over the moon (if you could see me, you would see me doing the happy dance).

If you know about Taylored Expressions, then you know how awesome an opportunity this is. If you are new to Taylored Expressions, then you will not be disappointed. Taylored Expressions offers the latest in crafting goodies. Interested in stamps and dies? Taylored Expressions has them. Interested in stamp and/or card kit clubs? Taylored Expressions offers them. Interested in crafting supplies in general (including Copic markers, embellishments, adhesive, and more)? Taylored Expressions has you covered! How awesome is that...a one-stop, shopping craft store right at your fingertips! So go ahead, stop by Taylored Expressions. You will be glad you did.


Thank you for stopping by.


Keia

Join the conversation!

  1. Congratulations! I think this is fantastic, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Keia! We're so very excited to have you join the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keia!! Welcome to the TE family! Congratulations on being the newest member of the KI Team - I love your work - it's a perfect fit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Keia! Looking forward to working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete