Connect

I've fallen in love many time…always with you.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Only one day left to create a card, layout or project for the special person in your life. For this week's challenge at Just A Scrappin', we are continuing to celebrate Love with a little bit of inking. You read correctly. Time to break out your distress ink pads, paints and/or pens and create something special.

Each year I create a special card for my wonderful husband. This year, I used a new die that has been keeping my crafting drawer warm. Really, this die was a steal! I just had to give it a home. I love how the finished card turned out. I originally felt the typewriter by itself was a little plain. However, after adding a few bits of ephemera and twine it was exactly what I was hoping it would be…the perfect card for my husband. 

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to see the other wonderful projects from the DT. 

Happy Valentine's Day.

K





Card Supplies:

Paper: Bazzill, Stampin' Up
Die: Tim Holtz (vintage typewriter)
Cartridge: Artbooking
Ephemera: Recollections (Valentine), MME (Love Me)
Twine: The Twinery
Button: Basic Grey
Stamp: Gina K (Love Notes), Dear Lizzy (date stamp)
Alphas: Glitz (Tiny Alpha)
EK Success heart punch
Tim Holtz: glossy accents, crackle paint (black), distress ink (vintage photo, tea dye, antique linen)

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with this card! Love that typewriter! Wonderful, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your special someone
    Happy Valentines to you and your wonderful hubby

    ReplyDelete