Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've fallen in love many time…always with you.

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Are you ready for Valentine's Day? Only one day left to create a card, layout or project for the special person in your life. For this week's challenge at Just A Scrappin', we are continuing to celebrate Love with a little bit of inking. You read correctly. Time to break out your distress ink pads, paints and/or pens and create something special.

Each year I create a special card for my wonderful husband. This year, I used a new die that has been keeping my crafting drawer warm. Really, this die was a steal! I just had to give it a home. I love how the finished card turned out. I originally felt the typewriter by itself was a little plain. However, after adding a few bits of ephemera and twine it was exactly what I was hoping it would be…the perfect card for my husband. 

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to see the other wonderful projects from the DT. 

Happy Valentine's Day.

K





Card Supplies:

Paper: Bazzill, Stampin' Up
Die: Tim Holtz (vintage typewriter)
Cartridge: Artbooking
Ephemera: Recollections (Valentine), MME (Love Me)
Twine: The Twinery
Button: Basic Grey
Stamp: Gina K (Love Notes), Dear Lizzy (date stamp)
Alphas: Glitz (Tiny Alpha)
EK Success heart punch
Tim Holtz: glossy accents, crackle paint (black), distress ink (vintage photo, tea dye, antique linen)

Join the conversation!

  1. I am absolutely in love with this card! Love that typewriter! Wonderful, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your special someone
    Happy Valentines to you and your wonderful hubby

    ReplyDelete