Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Missed CCC #57

So with life being what it is--busy--I missed CCC #57; however, I thought I would still post the finished product. The challenge was to make a card using any Cricut cartridge using the colors red, black and white. This card is a Valentine's Day card for my hubby. I used the Doodlecharms and Happy Hauntings Cartridge to create the heart and frame. I also tried out some new and old techniques. I did heat embossing on the card and rose, and created the three-dimensional rose using the Tim Holtz grunge flower technique. I would like to thank PaperPhenomenon for the tutorial (found at Youtube.com). Letter chipboard and red buttons completed the card. All in all I am happy with the finished product--hope my hubby loves it too.

Join the conversation!

  1. This card is so pretty. I LOVE it!! I also love your blog's background.

    ReplyDelete