Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CCC #59: A Child's Valentine's Day Card

The challenge for this week is to create a child's Valentine's Day card using any cartridge and color(s). This card is for my adorable son, Cooper, who just loves Pixar's Cars. It was fun making this card, if not a little time consuming (each car die cut has several intricate pieces). I then finished the card by adding eyelets to the wheels and in the phrase. I know he will get a big kick out of "The King" V-day card.

Join the conversation!

  1. Wow, I just love this, everything about is just perfect for the challenge. Great job, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I know your son will love it, mine would too :) That Cars cartridge is alot of work, isn't it?? Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    michelle (CCC DT #2)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Great job on this challenge.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card. I have a blog award for you please stop by and pick it up

    ReplyDelete