Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Scrapbook.com|Hi You...

 Hello, Crafty Friends!!!


Happy Tuesday! I hope your well is going well. Over here I am living knee-deep in the midst of back-to-school time and working full-time. Homework is completed, the clothes are ironed and laid out for today and lunchboxes are sitting on the counter ready to be packed. However, I have still managed to carve out a little craft time, not much, but a little. Enough to keep me happy.




Today's card features the new Hi Fall and Wordfetti Sunny Days stamps from Scrapbook.com. I love bold graphics and this stamp was just too perfect not to be used sooner than later. I purchased this great Speech Bubble stencil from Photoplay, which paired perfectly with the bold HI. To create this card, I used a pastel color palette from the Pinkfresh Studio dye ink line and inked the speech bubbles onto an A2 card front. I stamped the "hi" in Gina K's Amalgam Ink several times for a crisp black statement. A diecut sentiment and a few Pops of Color dots complete this fun card. 




Thank you for spending time with me. I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space this week and create something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 


Card Supplies



Join the conversation!