Saturday, October 23, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge| Thanksgiving & Friendship

 Hello, Sweet Friends! 


Happy Saturday! Today is my last post as a guest designer with Reverse Confetti. 😔 I have enjoyed my creative time with this amazing craft company. It has been a pleasure to showcase their Fall and Halloween collections. So I thought I would close my last post with a thankful card for the Stock Your Stash monthly challenge





Okay, I cannot get enough of the Autumn Apple Cider stamp and die set. Fall is my favorite time of the year and this set is perfect for creating beautiful autumnal cards. To create this card, I started by inking a piece of white cardstock using inks in a deep red, orange and yellow color palette. I added a few gold inky splatters and put the panel off to the side to dry. I then colored the images from the stamp set using Copic markers and colored pencils. Once the panel was dry, I then used foam adhesive to style my fall elements. The Thanks and Hello Confetti Cuts add the perfect sentiment finishing touch.



Thank you for spending time with me this weekend. Head on over to the Reverse Confetti website for a chance to play along and for more inspiration (HERE). I hope you have a chance to step into your creative space to make something beautiful.


Happy Crafting,


Keia 





Join the conversation!