Thursday, October 24, 2019

Masking Stencils Are HERE!

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends,

You made it! Today is release day! Time to stencil until your heart is filled with inky happiness! I am sharing one more card featuring the small square stencil paired with the Just My Type stamp and die set.




To create this card, I masked a portion of the square, using purple tape, to achieve a smaller masking space. I then used the masked stencil to create my own geometric background using Watermelon, Peaches 'n Cream, Spearmint, Pablano, and Guava dye inks. To add a little extra visual texture/interest, I dry embossed the inked panel using the Alphabet Soup Cutting Plate. The typewriter, from the Just My Type stamp set, was stamped using Poppy ink, and then die cut. This was a quick and easy card to put together for that special friend who needs a little encouragement.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration from the Creative Team, visit the Taylored Epxressions' Blog (HERE).

And do not forget...



Happy Crafting,


Keia

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!