Connect

Retirement: More Time To Put Off The Things You Put Off

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy Saturday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

It is time to play in our craft rooms! My mother-in-law recently retired, and I being in LOVE with anything Grumpling related, decided to use Taylored Expressions Clocked Out Grumpling to wish her a Happy Retirement.


I paired the Clocked Out Grumpling with the Wash. Dry. Repeat stamp and die set to create this little tableau. I love the expression on the Grumpling's face. Seriously, the sentiment is spot on. I used Copic markers to color my stamped images and added a little glossy accents for shine on the vacuum wheels.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to play in your craft room this weekend. And if you are looking for more Grumpling inspiration, you can visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery.

Happy Weekend,

Keia

Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:




1 comment: