Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Taylored Expressions...You've Stolen A Pizza My Heart

Happy Wednesday Taylored Expression Fans,

Today, I am sharing a card I made using Taylored Expressions' Pizza My Heart stamp and die combination. When I first saw this stamp and die set, I knew I had to find a way to create a pizza box card (the little slice of pizza is just too cute).

To create this card, I started by stamping the pizza image several times on Copic friendly paper. After coloring and die cutting the pizza images, I then used Taylored Expression's Stitched Circle Stacklet to make a pizza stone. A little Memento Toffee Ink, added to the edges of the circle, helped to add distressing to the die cut.  I used Taylored Expressions' Stitched Heart Stacklet and Spin It To Win die sets to die cut hearts of varying sizes. Once that was done, it was time to assemble my card and stamp the sentiment. 


Thank you for stopping by today. For more information on the products used and inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Store. You will be glad you did. Have a blessed holiday season and Merry Christmas. 

Smiles,


Keia 

Pizza Card Assembly: Start with a 6x11 inch piece of paper. Along the 6" side, score at 1" and 5", Along the 11" side, score at 1", 5", 6", and 10". Fold along all the scored lines. Along the 11" side, cut from the paper's edge to the horizontal score line (cutting on the vertical scored lines). This will create your pizza box tabs. Now it is time to assemble. Apply adhesive to the square tab folds and begin to create your pizza box. (For a visual guide, follow the link to see a tutorial from Jean Del Muro. Link). 


Card Size: 4x4x1
Card Supplies:





Join the conversation!