Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy July 4th...Let's Celebrate

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to this week's Just-A-Scrappin' Challenge...celebrating July 4th!


For this challenge, I did not create a traditional July 4th card, but instead chose to challenge myself to use several crafting goodies that needed to be shown a little TLC. I started by die cutting four different pieces of paper, three pattern from K&Company's Americana collection and Taylored Expressions' Sugar Cube, using Taylored Expressions Scribbles Cutting Plate. I then selectively removed pieces of the Sugar Cube card stock and replaced it colored pattern paper. Lastly, I die cut the Celebrate sentiment several times for dimension and added Glossy Accents for shine. A few scattered stars completed my card.


I am entering this card in several challenges this week...

Simon Says Stamp...We're Going Dotty
Retro Sketch No. 170
CASology 153...POP
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge...Celebrate

Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Sugar Cube, Blue Corn), Stampin' Up (Vellum), K&Company (Americana)
Dies: Essentials By Ellen (Zipper Panel), TE (Scribbles Cutting Plate)
Accessories: Glossy Accents, Studio Calico (stars)

Join the conversation!

  1. This is a really fun card! I love how you arranged the bits of different patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how fabulous are these inlaid dies!! You did a SUPERB job on this one! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “We’re Going Dotty” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet design, I luv this! I am giving Simon Says Stamp gift cards away to celebrate my birthday, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design! Fantastic inlaid colors and patterns. Love the glossy celebrate! Fabulously done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scribbles cutting plate is awesome and I love the shine on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete