Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Taylored Expressions: June Showcase

Hello Taylored Expressions Fans,

This week, I have the amazing opportunity to be featured on the Taylor Expressions' Blog showcasing creative ways to use June's Key Ingredients Kit.

I created this month’s showcase around gift giving. I find late spring and summer bring with it a flurry of gift giving activity: Teacher Appreciation, graduations, birthdays, saying good-bye to a friend and/or Thank You gifts for the perfect host or hostess. I enjoy creating something special for each of these individuals who have touched my life. I hope this collection inspires you to step into your craft room and create gifts for those special individuals in your life.


I created all of my projects using June's Key Ingredients Kit, Bright Boutique (Stamp of the Month), and the coordinating dies; Hi, Hey, Hello. I love the bright colors and striking graphics found in Simple Stories' DIY Boutique 6x6 paper pad. And the stamps and dies were not too shabby either. Honestly, I cannot get enough of that cute little phone die. Here is a closer look at the projects...

Lip Balm Holder: Perfect as a stocking stuffer, party favor, or just to say, "I am thinking of you."
For a tutorial on how to make the lip balm holder, please click HERE.



Notepad Holder: Great teacher appreciation gift, or a perfect gift for a friend or host/hostess




Vintage DIY Paper Wreath: Home Decor



I hope I have demonstrated the versatility of June's kit, with its complementing stamps and dies, is perfect for creating gifts for any occasion for that special someone in your life. You can find this wonderful kit and other crafting goodies at the Taylored Expressions' store. However, this great kit won't last forever. So check it out. You will be glad you did. 



Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,


Keia 


Project Supplies:
Paper: TE (June Key Ingredients Kit)
Stamps: TE (Bright Boutique, Welcome Home)
Dies: TE (Hi, Hey Hello; Build A House)
Other: Archival Ink (black), Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook), Office Max (Plexiglas sign), Thrift Store (dictionary pages), American Crafts (twine), Michaels (ribbon), Studio Calico (wooden veneers)












Join the conversation!

  1. Love all of your projects! I love the beautiful bold colors!!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's all just fabolous stuff!

    Piglet
    pysselsystrarna.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing showcase peace Keia. Love the book pages! So creative. I am loving your cards you did with the July kit! :)

    ReplyDelete